In order to comply with government health guidelines, we are opening online registrations https://bit.ly/32j7N3g. (French only)
Following the last directives, from Monday October 19 :
- Mandatory registration for activities: All TE youth must register in advance to participate in activities https://forms.gle/jycoxPr526cWW8yV9 (French only) (November 16 to December 17)
- Mandatory attendance at each activity to which the young person is registered (in case of prevention, notify the team so that we can give the place to another young person)
- Open only to elementary school children
For more information, we invite you to contact the team at 514-761-7867 #022.
The Parcours Program has many services adapted to youth and their families. Whether they attend a summer program, receive school lunches, get homework assistance or take part in a recreational activity, our members come here to grow, express themselves and meet their peers.
Schedule from November 16 to December 17th, 2020 (French only) :
Provide young people with a welcoming and active environment that lets them socialize and develop their creativity, independence and sense of responsibility.
Extracurricular activities allow us to work with youth in a recreational setting. More than just a way to pass the time, these activities are an opportunity for them to learn, interact with others, and demonstrate their creativity.
When the school bell rings at the end of the day, TE participants always have a place where they can go and where they can feel accepted. This program is a great opportunity for them to discover new interests and meet other young people while they enjoy different activities.
A homework assistance service is available every day to help youth keep up with their studies.
- They can use one of 10 computers
- They can access a library with 1,700 books and references.
Performing arts, cooking, sports, fine art, science, teen nights and various games are just a sample of the many workshops that Te offers.
In addition to our regular activities, Toujours ensemble organized affordable outings for its participants during the school year.