THANK YOU to our generous donors, partners and volunteers!
Because of you, 1,041 people got to enjoy a very happy holiday season !
214 families (983 people) received a generous Christmas basket with vegetables, non-perishable food items, desserts, meats, and other goodies. And thanks to the generosity of Mrs. Carolyn H. Renaud, families also received grocery gift cards with their baskets.
Gifts Cards for TE Youths
294 children from TE families received a $20 gift card from Carrefour Angrignon.
Healthy Meals During Lockdown
Thanks to the team at Manulife – Investment Management, 26 families from our school lunch service received boxes from évoilà5 with ingredients to make five balanced meals. These boxes replaced the school lunch service, which had to close on December 17 due to public health restrictions.
Cozy Socks to Keep Warm
Nearly 400 pairs of socks, from Maison de Massy, were handed out to our youths through various initiatives.
A few words for families and volunteers…
“We are writing to say thank you from the bottom of our hearts for the incredible Christmas basket we received today. How generous! Our kids were especially happy. This initiative shows such kindness and reflects the generosity of Toujours ensemble.“
“This was my first time volunteering with your organization. I loved the activity so much, I want to make it a tradition. I brought along my son, who loved the experience as mush as I did. He said to me, ‘It gives you such a good feeling.” Congratulations to all your volunteers and your organization -you are doing a remarkable job.”
“Thank you so much for the Christmas basket. I don’t know how you managed to put all of this together for every family. One thing’s for sure: because of everything you did, our Christmas was a magical and unforgettable experience. Despite the difficult times we went through this year and are still experiencing, you brought us such Christmas cheer with so much to enjoy. All the work you did is so impressive and filled us with joy. Thanks so much to your entire team and partners who helped provide all these things to families. My family and I are extremely grateful to you.”
Thank you also to the over 200 donors and partners who responded to the call:
- Campaign donors:
- Richard J. Renaud
- François Guy
- Rigpe Dorje Foundation
- Louise Rousseau
- Joël Pomerleau
- Yannick Caron
- Accès physio
- Boreal Technique
- Caisse Desjardins de L’Île-des-Soeurs-Verdun
- Canderel Management Inc
- Compagnie d’embouteillage Coca-Cola Canada Ltée
- CWB Wealth Management
- Députée provinciale de Verdun, Parti libéral du Québec, Mme Isabelle Melançon
- Donvito O’Neill Gagné & Associés
- Eric T. Webster Foundation
- Firstpower Investments Inc.
- Fondation Famille Bertrand
- Fondation Stratus
- Hyundai St-Constant
- Individual Investment Corporation
- Journal Métro – IDS/Verdun
- Jules la Mouche
- Lallemand inc.
- Le Fonds de Noël de Montreal Gazette
- Maison de Massy
- Manuvie – Gestion de placements
- Marché Bonanza
- Marché Tondreau
- MNP SENCRL
- Moisson Montréal
- Nan and Jack Wiseman Family Foundation
- North Sword ULC
- Paoletti Gracioppo Therrien, CPA, CA Foundation
- Paysafe Services Canada Inc.
- Réseau Alimentaire de l’Est (Air Transat)
- Service Québec – Sud-Ouest de Montréal
- Stephen and Lillian Vineberg Family Foundation
- Sun Life Assurance Company of Canada
- The David Family Foundation
- The Marlene and Joel King Family Foundation
- The Mireille & Murray Steinberg Family Foundation
- The Morris and Rosalind Goodman Family Foundation
- Zeller Family Foundation
A special thanks to Richard J. Renaud and Carolyn Hayes Renaud for their unwavering support.
The next Christmas campaign will start at the start of 2021 school year !
If you would like to be part of the Christmas 2021 campaign mainling list or for any information, please contact:
514-761-7867, ext 014